Thursday, May 19, 2011

May Update and other blah blah blah

 It's been a fun May. I have lost another 5 pounds and I ride 3-4 times per week. My left knee has been hurting a bit so I've been taking it easy. I think it's just a simple hyper-extension so I let it heal before doing anything crazy. I love my bike. Every time Magnus and I go out, I come home refreshed and energized. Kristy's bike is having a bit of trouble. The rear tire rubs on the brake caliper but only on one part. The wheel is true. I think it might be a bulge in the inner tube. 

As you can see, I cut off my beard. To make it fun, I did it in stages. Needless to say, I don't think I'll ever wear a mustache again. Besides, my face feels better without all the facial hair. I feel more like myself.

For all you triathletes out there, I have a book recommendation for you. Andrew Johnston wrote "Holistic Strength Training for Triathlon" and has designated that a portion of every sold copy's price will be donated to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. My little girl has cancer as well as my friend and comic book guy Robert, so it's a cause that we all can believe in. The book is available on Amazon. Check it out.

Well, it's pretty warm today and also kinda windy so I guess I'd better get to my ride. Thanks for reading.

p.s. What do you think of the tool bar at the bottom of the page? I like it. I'll start a youTube channel so you can see my training progress.

1 comment:

  1. ugh! cuck fancer... you look sharp. take care of that knee.

    ReplyDelete