Wednesday, April 20, 2011

This is Awesome!!!!

I'm still looking for a job. I'm coming to the "nervous" point of needing a job. However, my weight is still going down, and I am spending some real quality time with my wife and daughter. I also have the opportunity to work out now. I get a good 90 minutes of exercise every day and I am feeling my body getting healthier. Plus, my pants are fitting better. I've been biking about 80 miles per week and running about 90 minutes per week. Changing my diet has been the hardest thing. I love my dang cheeseburgers. Giving up pop was a lot easier than the delicious warmth of a big burger (preferably not fast food but I'm not too discriminatory). My bike is handling really well and I'm about to need a new set of tires. 

1 comment:

  1. Didn't realize you were out of work. Good luck with your search!

    ReplyDelete