Monday, June 27, 2011

Weekly Weigh In

I'm still losing weight though it has slowed down a bit. My weekly weigh in was 237. That puts me at 18 pounds lost. My goal for this week is to hit 235 and break the 20 pound mark. Wish me luck. My workout schedule for this week is as follows. Run 30 min Monday, Wednesday, Friday and bike 90 min Tuesday and Thursday. Saturday will be a brick of 90 min bike and 30 min run. Sunday will be a rest day. 

This will  be a hard week for me. It will be my first 6 day workout week. I've been working up to it for a couple weeks now and I'm excited to have reached it. I will weigh in Sunday afternoon as usual.

On Saturday I took my family to a community cook out and long story short, I won a drawing and got a gift certificate to my favorite Mexican restaurant, Cafe Ole'. I am going to take Kris and Ryu out on the 4th for a nice lunch then some holiday festivities. Until next time friends.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the weight loss. I bet when you add more workout days you will lose it faster. I don't see any swimming days? I try to use swimming as a recovery day and it allows me to hit 6 days better. Good luck on your race!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tip. Now that I have a job, I'll be able to swim more. Never thought to use swimming as a recovery...good tip.

    ReplyDelete