Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Anniversary!!!


I was fortunate to marry my best friend 6 years ago. Our anniversary was on Friday, October 7. Kristy, I want to let you know that you are the most amazing, supportive, beautiful woman I know. I love you and stuff. We had an amazing date. The sushi was delicious, the movie was great, and you looked beautiful. Thank you for supporting me in work, school, and training.  Best Wife Ever!

Saturday, we watched the Kona Ironman and saw Craig Alexander set a new course record. Great work Craig. My boy Potts was first out of the water. Chrissie won the women's and made us all proud. I was motivated and inspired. Sunday the Malibu Nautica Triathlon was on. The coverage was only a half hour but it kept me in the proper mindset.

This was a fantastic weekend. The only thing that would have made it better would have been spending it in Hawaii with Kristy actually watching the race. All things considered I couldn't be happier in my life right now. I love my wife, my daughter, my training and my life. See you tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be another fantastic day! I will be bringing home my new bike! I will have pictures of her posted by the end of the night.

1 comment: