Thursday, October 13, 2011

Have you waited long enough?

Well my friends, I have someone I'd like to introduce to you.Ladies and gentlemen, say hello to the Black Canary. 
 I've named her after a character from the Flash comic. She first showed up in issue #86 (1947). She's blonde, beautiful, and can really scream. I love classic comics. First Magnus the Robot Fighter and now Dinah Drake the Black Canary. Due to bad weather and a very busy schedule, I haven't been able to get many miles on her yet but I look forward to many happy miles with her.

She has Oval Concepts A901 carbon aero bars, full Ultegra groupset. Oval carbon wheelset. I'll probably trade the saddle for a white Fizik.The front brakes are behind the fork and the rear brake calipers are hidden within the frame. She's a beaut.
We'll be very happy together.

3 comments: