Saturday, October 1, 2011

What will be the new bike?

So, guess what!! I'm getting a new bike!!!! With the unfortunate demise of Magnus by falling onto the freeway, my insurance will be replacing him at a value of about $3300. So I'll be getting a check for a new bike. Any suggestions? I'm leaning toward the Cervelo P2 or the Trek Speed Concept 7.2 or 7.5.

Cervelo P2 Triathlon Bike
http://www.productwiki.com/upload/images/trek_speed_concept_7_5.jpg
But I am accepting recommendations. I want to make sure I get a bike that suits my personality and my style. Leave a message below with what you think I should get.

Training has really been cut back since School started. It's really hard to find the three hours a day that I want to dedicate to the program. Any ideas on where I can find a couple extra hours in the day. I've already cut back sleep to 6 and a half hours, so I can't shave any more from sleep. What does working out at 8:30 or 9PM do to sleep? Is it harder to sleep? I guess I'll have to try it out for a week.

Any way that's about all I have for you today.Keep strong and live hard.

2 comments:

  1. I like the black one!! It's pretty!:)- Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, you can't go wrong with a Cervelo. I've always been a Trek fan, having a TTX 9.5 now.

    Go ahead and spend some money now, getting something that you'll be happy with for the long term.

    Remember, it's not the bike. It's the engine.

    ReplyDelete